All our blinds are designed, printed and manufactured in-house Sydney, Australia using only the highest of quality components and blind materials. To see our fabric and print quality first hand visit our showroom/factory at Brookvale, Sydney for contact us for a sample.
At Printed Blinds Australia we offer three different blind material bases. A full Blockout, Light Filtering/ Translucent and a Sheer/ Screen. Call or email us to discuss the best options for your application or contact us for a sample.
Our “Create Your Own” blind builder on line has a Minimum: 400mm wide x 400mm high. Maximum: 3150mm wide x 3600mm high for individual blinds. It is possible to manufacture larger blinds than 3150mm x 3600mm. Oversize tubes can used and blinds can also be linked to cover wider width.
Each blind is delivered with brackets, child safety chain tensioners and screws. Installation install instructions can be found on our site. install instructions. If installation is a problem any handyman can install them for you.
We recommend you use a light feather duster to occasionally remove any dust build up. If you need to spot clean an area, use warm soapy water or mild detergent and wipe with a damp white cloth. Do not use industrial chemical based based cleaners or solvents. Do not use abrasive products. Allow the blinds to dry naturally.
1. Hardwired - These motors require a qualified electrician to connect the motors to your mains power. Price is $242 inc gst. 5 Year Warranty
2. Battery rechargable - These motors come with a charger which is simply plugged into a small connection on the motor. The motor sits within the roller blind's tube. The charger lead in then plugged into a wall socket. With daily use charging is required approx every 3 - 6 months. No electrician needed. Price $340 inc gst includes 1 x charger. 5 Year warranty
Both options have single and 14 channel remotes available. Single Channel $88 inc gst, 14 Channel remote $114 inc gst.
Our built in website technology will warn you if your image is too small or too big to upload. Images over 10Mb are ideal. The higher the resolution the sharper and better the result. If you are still unsure of the quality of your image please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look at the image for you.
This all depends on the size of your blind. We recommend files over 5Mb but have used files much smaller and recieved great results. Our graphics team will contact you if they see an issue with the quality of your file.
Yes we can. For all editing requests please contact email@example.com. Email your image along with the details of your request. Small changes can be made at no charge. All other editing work is charged at $85/ hour.
We will contact you with a quotation on the editing you have requested. All editing must be paid for prior to the work commencing.
Most of our images can be edited in some way. Whether it be a simple change from colour to black and white or more detailed work in the removal of individual colours or adding additional ones we are here to help you create your unique design.
For all editing requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Email your image along with the details of your request.
Yes we do. We have hundreds of other images on file. If you have an idea of what you are looking for but just cant find it, send details of your request to email@example.com and we will do our best to find the look you are after.
As all blind products are custom made for each order, unfortunately we are not able to offer a refund or exchange unless the product is found to have an irrepairable fault due to a manufacturing defect.
All our blinds come with a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects, motor malfuctions and fading under normal use and for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
If your product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the product. This shall be your sole remedy under this Warranty.
The Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only, is non-transferable and only applies to custom made products in the origial windows or application for which the product was ordered and intended.
The Warranty does not cover:
1. Defects that are a result of abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, alterations, exposure to the elements, or exsessive humidity. Examples of normal wear include but are not limited to: fraying of fabrics, loss of colour intensity, exposure to slat air, damge from insects or pets, normal fading from sunlight.
2. Any damage resulting from removal of the product or reinstallation not in accordance with the product installation instructions provided by the manufacturer.
3. Colour variation - colour variations can occur in both plain and printed blinds. Sample swatches and artwork approvals are only a guide to finished product and can not be a guaranteed exact match.
4. Shipping cost, costs of removal, re-measuring and installation.
If Warranty service is needed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 96987272. Following receipt of your product we will attampt to arrange repair or replacement of this item as quickly as reasonably possible
If a blind or blinds is found to be faulty or requires any alteration or reprint during installation by Printed Blinds Australia whether fault of customer or Printed Blinds Australia, all working fitted blinds must be paid for. The balance for the replacement blind will be made once the blind is returned and installed